HOMERO VILLARREAL

HOMERO VILLARREAL

Searching For Homero Villarreal's Latest Articles; Follow The Link Below To

Saturday, June 02, 2007

baby been there....done that...


Anything for a buck huh!
Posted on June 2, 2007 at 05:29:17 AM by Jaime Kenedeno

These guys will never pay me for anything.

They would rather kill me.

But then they would have to wonder where all of that information was partitioned and to who.

We could work with anyone should we accomplish great things that we hold true and that Homero & his wife hold true. Issues we define and redefine with the advice and consent of our networks.

A buck is a buck and I have no problem busting my ass for a few, but it dont tell me WATT to do. I do WATT I do because that is WATT I feel like doing; because I believe, have faith or I am inspired by the spirit of God or Humanity.

I'm not a pussy like most of these politicians and I can always tell you to your face WATT I write from a keyboard. Either way it comes from my CORAZON and nobody will ever buy that from this Haley. I might take your droppings, your trash and your throwaways but that is only because I am a very resourceful man.

Dont ever mistake my kindness and my patience for weakness.

And if you deserve it,
then be assured there is a day of reckoning in your future.

When I promise I deliver.

And there is plenty of time

No hurry.

Thank you to all who support our efforts and thank you for the good deeds.

No comments: