HOMERO VILLARREAL

HOMERO VILLARREAL

Searching For Homero Villarreal's Latest Articles; Follow The Link Below To

Monday, January 23, 2006

Eric slammed it more than I thought might be legal

The RealistPosts: 207
A BRIEF RETURN for I 1/21/2006 12:21:25 AM
Well, Thanks guys that e-mailed me back. Sidewalk are you the same saidewalk on all those forums? I wan't sure that that e-mail was yours. Harry...thanks. I had almost forgotten about this place. I've been busy and tired. My cousin Randy just got back from Iraq, an exchange between he and my brother reminded me that you people did this stuff here. I have some questions: 1 Who is Homer? 2 What's the Cap't up to and what is Azlan? 3 Is Eric posting more often? 4 Why did the fiction stuff stop suddenly? 5 Why all the insults? 6 Arnold? He used to be like the main topic. 7 Where is Mark B? 9 What the hell is happening to the beaches? The last one I really want to know. Before we moved out here to Colorado we lived in Ingleside. Who is after the beaches? Is that even legal? Please fill me in, otherwise I will have to read literally Thousands of POSTS! I just don't have the time. Really, Gord'n
Collapse all posts in this thread
Author
Replys
HardcoreHarryPosts: 1913

Re: A BRIEF RETURN for I 1/21/2006 1:06:59 AM
Hey Gord''n! Nice to have ya back! The dramas stopped just before Christmas and have yet to pick back up again. I have plenty of material still waiting to be converted into internet electrons. Homer is something the cat dragged in from Robstown. You remember Jaime''s tumultuous appearance on the forums about a year or so ago? Well, it had to do with this Homer who runs the El Defenzor. Only thing is now Jaime and Homer are back on kissing terms and Homer is now a guest on Bob Jone''s show every Tuesday. Oh by the way, Lago is out, Jones is in on the mornings. Back to Homer, he is a bigot masquerading as a Jesse Jackson wannabe who appears to be hopelessly stuck in the 1960s culture war. Markx and Condot are his hooveresque groupies who worship the very ground that Homer walks upon. They go about throwing palm fronds in front of Homer wherever he goes. No, Homer is not riding an ass, HE IS the ass! Just so you know, do not bother trying to talk sense to that gang from Robstown, even when they are hopelessly outdebated, they claim victory. The problem is their mommas told them their opinions matter in this world, hence retarded mediocrity is the dish they like to serve out here on the forums. Mark is here, he posted just yesterday. Arnold is never far from a good threadster thrashing. Any other questions need answered? Hardcore Harry
The RealistPosts: 207
Thanks a bunch, Harry... 1/22/2006 12:05:17 AM
I obviously don''t get to hear any of this save the once or twice I''ve done the ""LISTEN ONLINE"" Eric Thing. That was really helpful, anyother big issues I should keep up on? Gord''n
HardcoreHarryPosts: 1913

Re: Thanks a bunch, Harry... 1/22/2006 12:47:44 AM
The beach is the real touchstone issue and the one most likely to shape the future of the city and county. ALOT of Padre Islanders are not happy with the way the City of Corpus Christi is going about this. Add to that the distinct lack of public services and you have a move now in the works to withdraw from Corpus Christi annexation. Padre Island is a cash cow for the city of Corpus Christi. Being an islander, I''d prefer my money stayed here on the island. I do not trust that bunch of clowns in CC City Council to do anything in the best interest of the Island. Personally, I think that Padre Island has enough going for it to incorporate and develop its own infrastructure on its own terms. That way if Brent Chesney wants to sing the praises of handicapped accessible jetties to the island, he first has to get elected to the North Padre Island City Council. Good luck Brentypoo. No we won''t vote for you if you are living in Dallas! Forget that! No, we will not vote for you period! Hardcore Harry
mark blankenshipPosts: 1250
Welcome back Realist! 1/21/2006 11:07:26 AM
Yes, I''m still around although not as often as I used to be. Life and situations have a funny way of rearranging priorities and I find with the increased traffic here at EVW, I spend more time reading than posting. However, all my Threadster friends should know I''m usually never more than a couple of days in between my visits here. Harry gave you a HARDCORE synopsis of the recent happenings in answer to your questions. I''ll add the following points: 1. Homer''s been a guest on Bob Jones'' morning show. Having had no info on Homer, I listened with an open mind. As a result, I have gleaned from him some good info in relation to the local Democrat party and other issues. However, Homer has gotten into 2 situations in which he lost a lot of credibility. The first with a historian named Bill Federar where Homer rudely contradicted every point Bill made. The second was with Bob''s editorial guest Jenny Trejo where Homer accused Jenny of being a ""sell-out"". 2. The Capt is doing fine. We may soon have to call him ""Major"" Carrales! Aztlan (sp) is the movement to repatriate Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California to Mexico. Personally, I think it would be funny to inflict California on Mexico. They ain''t never going to get TEXAS!!!! Ye ha! 3. Yes, Eric has been posting in response to Condot, Markx, and Jaime''s defense of the afformentioned Homer. Homer''s publication evidently had printed some pretty bad stuff about Eric in the past and needless to say Eric has slammed them pretty hard (rhetorically only) when they post here. As always, Eric still lets them have their say. 4. I don''t know, but unfortunately I have not had the time to keep up with it. 5. Lack of civility. It was worse in the past. 6. Arnold hasn''t thrashed us Threadsters in a while. 7. Still aroud by the grace of God. * There is a developer who wants to close of vehicular access to his beach resort project. Nothing is finalized, it''s just a proposal. Realist, so your living in Colorado now? Good to hear from you and don''t be a stranger here. Take care, Mark
The RealistPosts: 207
Thanks Mark... 1/22/2006 12:14:50 AM
Good to be here and to read you again!!! So, Homer is one of those WACKOs. I''ve read a bit of all this today. It doesn''t seem like Capt is that way at all, at least not from my reading of him. California on MEXICO? Mexico won''t know what hit them! There is a reason it will sink some day, you can''t pile that much BS in one place for so long without consequences. I don''t think that this doc the Capt Corrales wrote is anything more than a bit of a reissue of the REAL constitution. Looks like it parallels it pretty well. I don''t think EVW needed to say just all those nasty things. I mean really...that think with the instruments was harsh. Maybe even infantile. I like it better when he sticks to issues. Eric slammed it more than I thought might be legal. I wonder what they wrote about him? Its a shame about Arnold, it was actually sort of fun trying to see what would be said about him. It gave some threasters a real chance to be clever. Did he ever reveal his identity? I read up on the beach here and on line, I agree with curmy and jaime that it is an attempt to steal the beaches. Thanks Mark... Now I can start hammering out more posts.
EVWPosts: 341

Re: Thanks Mark... 1/22/2006 8:15:29 PM
Well, if you think I was too harsh then all I can say is think again realist. Those folks haven''t got near what they truly deserve. If you read all that I''ve written it should have cleared it up and if it didn''t, then either I can''t explain it or you are just more tolerant of the division of out right lieing, race-baiting, and bigotry of this element in America than I am.
mark blankenshipPosts: 1250
Re: Re: Thanks Mark... 1/23/2006 8:48:46 PM
Eric, Seeing as Realist had not been here, his reaction doesn''t suprise me. I must admit I have had a hard time keeping up myself since I can''t be here as often as I want to be. I know there is even more to the story I am not privy to, but Homer''s actions on Bob''s show have already caused him to lose credibility all on his own. Add to that your position on this matter. I do not have all the info you do, but I have great trust in your judgement and in light of my ignorance (i.e. lack of info), I default to the position that your viewpoints are justified. I have heard that Defensor had made some negative remarks concerning you. Would you mind filling in any blanks I am not aware of? Thanks, Mark

No comments: