HOMERO VILLARREAL

HOMERO VILLARREAL

Searching For Homero Villarreal's Latest Articles; Follow The Link Below To

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Homer better not find himself in the radio station when I'm there or he's going to be even more embarrased. At 9:01 AM Homer better be laying rubber.

Homer: "racist, bigot, homo, unAmerican, etc" and It's All True!1/19/2006 7:58 AM
It's called reality Mr. Condot. My family and friends read the crap Homer and his rag of a newspaper puts out. I've been putting up with the offensive lies and racial accusations of people like you and Mr. Homer for years while you hide under the slimy rock of anonymity. I sign my name to every statement I make and have done for over 11 years. It's time those of you who live on racial friction do the same. When Homer Villarreal refuses to say he pledges allegiance to the United States of America and instead calls the Hispanic woman who does a "sell-out" that is by definition, un-American. Homer is against everything I stand for as an illegitimate race baiting bigot. I guess you would like it if I have the head of the Klu Klux Klan on my show every Tuesday? If the truth hurts Homer and you and others so much, maybe you should do something about who you are instead of getting angry at me for calling you on it. As far as my stink Condot, what are you going to do about it? If the rest of the coastal bend has had to endure the mentally retarded such as you, Markx and Homer making completely false claims in Homer's publication rag then he'll take alot more from me before it's over and that goes for you too tough guy. Homer better not find himself in the radio station when I'm there or he's going to be even more embarrased. At 9:01 AM Homer better be laying rubber.

No comments: