HOMERO VILLARREAL

HOMERO VILLARREAL

Searching For Homero Villarreal's Latest Articles; Follow The Link Below To

Friday, January 27, 2006

potential legal action in the form of a liable suit & the personal and professional assets so miniscule that it was pointless to SUE

EVW
Posts: 344

Click here to email EVW

Want to see an example of Idiocy? Check This Out.
1/25/2006 10:25 AM


Let me set this up for those of you who haven't been following this controversy because after this thread their will be no more. This is a synopsis of how we got where we are.

My Friend Bob Jones, host of the Morning Show on News/Talk 1440 KEYS is attempting to increase listeners by adding controversy to the show. Bob invites Homer Villarreal as a guest every Tuesday at 7:00 am. Homer has for a number of years published a yellow-journalism, gossip rag out of Robstown. As you can tell I personally have had numerous stories written about me over the last 11 years that have absolutely no basis in truth and are outright lies. Most of the authors from this Robstown Yellow-Rag never put their name to the story. I am, by far, not the only person who has been the target of Homer’s libelous publication. I have talked with others have also been attacked by the same publication about potential legal action in the form of a liable suit. Others before me had already investigated the prospect and found that the circulation of the publication was so low and the personal and professional assets of Homer Villarreal so miniscule that it was pointless to pursue. That being said, Homer Villarreal is an example of one of the worst elements of division in our country. His goal is to anger and divide the Hispanic population from the so-called Anglo population through race-baiting, propaganda. Homer refuses to pledge his allegiance to the United States of America but at the same time supports a group called "Azetlan" which is in practice a disorganized, emotionally fueled, racist, anti-white, pro-illegal immigration, anti-American organization that seeks to take parts of Texas and California for Mexico.

The big deal on ericvonwade.com got started as three disciples of Homer V. posting under the alias of “Condot”, “Marx”, and “Jaime Kenedeno” attempted to give the appearance of acceptance and credibility to Homer by claiming that it was KEYS Radio who offer him a co-host position, that “KEYS” subscribed to the yellow-journalism publication that Homer puts out as well as many other falsely stated claims about the official decisions of KEYS Radio. I have made it patently clear that "1440 KEYS" had no part in Bob Jones’ individual decision to associate himself with or have as a guest. I in no way associate with, condone or tolerate the bigoted anti-American beliefs or illegitimate rhetoric of this individual directly or indirectly, including his publication. It's obvious that a small group of Homer Villarreal’s supporters cannot let go of the myth that their hero's presence on the Bob Jones show is anything more than a weekly guest appearance on the invitation of one individual talk show host. Individual talk show hosts, their actions and decisions, are that of the host and the host alone and not that of News/Talk 1440 KEYS. That last sentence should sound familiar as it is a disclaimer that runs every morning at the start of each broadcast day and is common throughout the broadcast industry. I have even referred one of these individuals to the Person who does have the authority and power to make official News/Talk 1440 KEYS decisions, Program Director John Gifford and now that same individual listener who wanted to argue with me about Homer's status is now arguing with the station manager. If you want to know why areas in S. Texas such as Robstown have such poor economic conditions and rampant corruption, it's due to the mentality of people just like those I have discussed. Below is an e-mail I received just before making this post. It is a classic example of the belligerence, intellectual immaturity and threats all too common in the bigoted, race-baiting, Hispanic-Democrat politics of South Texas. These are the character types that follow and are interested in listening to the likes Homer Villarreal. Their actions and beliefs hurt America and weaken it. They don't add to, but rather weight down the economy as typically they are in the lowest income bracket. I personally would not want to attract this type of listener base as it is so violently offensive to most Americans, Republican and Democrat. In my opinion it will drive the majority of listeners who possess the means to support advertisers away leaving only a small juvenile base of simpleton agitators.

Just take a look at the almost incoherent rantings and threats sent to me in an e-mail as a very small example of the mentality I’ve discussed and which we all have to deal with in South Texas.

Keep in mind, I specifically made it clear to the following individual that I did not want him to contact me any further concerning this issue and yet he did anyway.


Jaime Kenedeno- 1/24/2006

I guess you want a war?

I spoke with Mr. Gifford.

You Eric have taken my words "KEYS made Homer an Offer" which KEYS RADIO did
by contractual agreement verbal or otherwise and you are displacing YOUR
frustration on the wrong person.

"How is that
>possible when Bob Jones is not the Program Director, General Manager,
>or Owner of the Radio Station?"

How was HOMER a co-host if BOB JONES has not the authority?

NOW, after "the exchange" he is a guest; but he was a co-host.

Can you not follow the reasoning?


You are the one who is wasting my time if you choose to blow this little
bitty thing out of proportion. Have you noticed that nobody has joined in
your rant on me. By default you lose due to the personal attacks and name
calling. KEYS is responsible for YOUR actions and HOMER was a co-host; so
who made him "co-host"?

You dont want to keep it up with me. You are convaluting yourself into
believing YOU are right.

In fact you jumped in on the discussion and I was not addressing you. I am
doing this by email to save embarrassment for you and the Station.

All of your disclaimer rhetoric is not legally binding.

I am asking you to refrain from your personal attacks once again.

ERIC YOU SAY , You dont know WATT I do for a living."

Am I asking you for provisions?

I am a legal advocate and you sir do not understand the legal ramifications
of your words.

Not to mention the fall out when I go to your advertisers.

And you speak of yourself and JESUS in the same sentence?

CHURCH OF CHRIST does not teach the hate you spew in indignancy. Get a grip
on yourself Eric.

I dont wan't to do this Eric.

Here it is, I am about a cause for South Texas.

El Defenzor is part of it and Your message board is a big part of it.

Why is Homer on KEYS Radio?

Because I stood up to him and you supported ME.

Let us not ruin this.

Please?

Once again swallow a little pride and talk to me like a man.

I can call you if you wish.

Or you can call me or I will sit down with you and John but we should have a
TALK.

I AM NOT A BIGOT.

And you sir know this.

PAX

No comments: